Hp Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Setup: The printer produces good output at a low cost which is enabled through the Instant ink program. It is suitable for small offices and workgroups that have light and medium output requirements. It prints well in a reasonable fast clip with HP instant ink. The printer delivers high competitive running costs and is suitable for taking out hundreds or thousands of prints and copies per month.
Hp office jet 8025 series have manual duplexing ADF for sending multipage documents. Manual duplexing refers to in which scanner is able to scan just one-side of two-sided multipage documents. The configuration changes can be made, execution of walk-up tasks is there like making copies, scanning, printing from the cloud etc.
It has 2.7 inches of the touch screen. The control panel consists of a small screen from which users have access to most of the functions. Paper handling consists of a 225 sheet input tray and 60 sheet output tray. It has a maximum monthly capacity of printing 20,000 pages with a monthly volume of 800 prints. Standard connectivity is available with USB connectivity, Wifi direct etc. The universal printer interface is there which helps in managing printers of Hp across the window, Mac, Android, etc.
FEATURES OF THE PRINTER
- It is a multifunction printer.
- It has inkjet printing technology.
- Through scanning, e-mails can be sent.
- It has a touch screen of 2.7 inches.
- It includes mobile printing capability with apple air print, wireless direct printing.
- The standard memory of the printer is 256 MB.
- All-in-one color printer with print, copy, scan, and fax functionalities.
- Built-in wireless LAN is there in the printer.
- Have wireless connectivity.
- Page printing volume up to 250 to 1000.
PROCEDURE FOR HP OFFICEJET PRO 8025 WIRELESS SETUP
Below mentioned steps are required to follow for Hp Officejet pro 8025 wireless setup– :
- For setting up a wireless connection setup, select the wireless set-up wizard option from the control panel.
- Then, see if the wireless sign has appeared.
- Now, follow the instructions being displayed on the screen for completion of setup.
- Then, when the printer is set up on the computer, then install the hp printer software which enables to change the connection type.
- Then, for changing the connection to wireless connection in windows.
- Depend on the operating system of the computer and follow the steps.
Following the above-mentioned procedure is easy to apply and understand by the user for the HP Officejet Pro 8025 wireless setups.
There is automatic wireless connectivity also available in the printer which can be connected with Windows 8, 7 vistas, XP, etc. When in a hp Officejet pro 8025 wireless setup, network name, and password is to be entered. Then, the WPA key can be used depending upon the security issues.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 wireless setup includes wifi protected setup also which includes the below-given steps-:
- Install the Hp printer software on the computer.
- Go to the type of network option and choose it.
- Select the option yes.
- Then, select the wireless settings on the printer.
- Install the wireless settings.
- Then, check that if the Wifi direct of the printer is switched ON.
There are two methods for turning on Wifi direct –
First is the manual method which includes that the mobile device has to be confirmed in the printer control panel. This method increases security. Then next is an automatic method which enables to connect any mobile device can be connected to the printer.
This Hp printer office jet pro 8025 series provides easy printing functionality through a smartphone or tablet for printing wirelessly. It’s an all-in-one multifunction printer with inkjet printing technology. It’s suitable for small offices and workgroups.
Also, you can check out the article How To Connect Hp Officejet 4620 To Wifi
Dial us at Flexianswers +1-833-346-0288 to get in touch with Experts guide you with the best solution