HP Officejet 4630 Won’t Turn ON: The Hp Officejet 4630 printer is a Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer. If works as a printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine.
This printer also allows a person to scan directly to a smartphone’s mobile device with the HP Printer Control. When a person is running windows 8, no driver downloads are required.
HP e-Print, Wireless direct printing, 2-sided printing, Automatic document feeder, Wireless, Fax are the main key features of the Hp Officejet 4630 printer.
When a person order Hp Officejet 4630 printer, he/ she receives HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One, HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages), HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages), Software CD, Setup Poster, Power cord, and Phone cord in the box.
Specifications of Hp office jet 4630 printer
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Mopria™-certified, Wireless Direct Printing.
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Connectivity, standard: 1 USB 2.0, 802.11b/g/n wireless
- Wireless capability: Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty, 24-hour, 7 days a week phone support
- ENERGY STAR Certified: yes
- Operating System Support: MS Windows 7, MS Windows XP SP3, MS Windows Vista, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.8, Windows 8
In the Printer, HP Officejet 4630, a very common issue is “Hp Officejet 4630 won’t turn ON”. This can result from various reasons. Some of the reasons are missing or out-of-date drivers, faulty connections, bad configurations in Windows, etc.
If your printer is not responding to the ON command then check its power status, its connection status, its physical detachments, etc.
How to reset HP Officejet 4630?
- Click these buttons consecutively: Home -> Dash -> Home -> Home
- Once in the Service Menu, click the down button until you get to “Resets Menu”.
- You have a few reset options: Partial Reset, Partial-Full Reset, or OOBE Reset.
HP Officejet 4630 troubleshooting
- The printer is offline or a print job may be stuck in the queue: for a job stuck in queue, the job files can be deleted and printer restarted; and for printers offline the Scan Doctor on the printer can fix the issue automatically or refer to the steps in our website for a manual repair
- If printer response is slow: Printer response is slow can mean several glitches such as
- Print jobs disappearing from the queue and not printing – in such as case it is best to check the print queue, run the Scan Doctor, uninstall the HP driver and software, rename the HPBXPSRENDER.DLL file, and reinstall the driver and software.
- The PDF print job could be canceled in the Edge Browser for Windows 10 – a simple solution would be to download the reader app
- Other issues could be error displays such as ‘Oxc19a0005’ error display and ‘User Intervention Required’ errors for which the printer can be reset or serviced
- The HP Officejet 4630 troubleshooting also addresses issues of poor print quality where vertical lines or bands, garbled characters, part prints, blank pages prints, Excel gridlines not printed, etc. – In most of these cases, the cartridge may be removed and placed back, genuine HP ink cartridges may be used and the printer allowed to rest
Solutions for HP Officejet 4630 Won’t Turn ON
A person may want to walk through in order to try to fix the HP printer issue, Hp Officejet 4630 won’t turn ON, is mentioned below:
- The first thing you have to do is check the power connection of the printer, HP Officejet 4630. Sometimes it happens that the power supply of the printer is disconnected because of a loose/ broken connection and the printer starts displaying a status of offline. So, check the power plug of the printer and power switch from the switchboard. With your printer turned ON, disconnect the power cord from the rear of your printer, HP Officejet 4630. Now, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. After this, if there is a USB cable then remove it and wait for a few minutes. Press and also, hold the power button on the printer, HP Officejet 4630, for almost 30 seconds to remove any additional charge. After doing this too, plug back the power cable to the power supply and turn ON the printer.
Drivers are out of Date for HP Officejet 4630
Keeping drivers up to date is usually a smart idea. Here you can download the most recent drivers, select the proper operating system and version for your computer, and then install the driver. Follow the onscreen instructions after running the program. After installing new drivers, make sure to restart your computer.
Power Cord Not Properly connected to HP Officejet 4630
Make that the printer’s power wire is securely plugged into the outlet. If the problem remains despite the fact that it is secure, change the power supply in your device with instructions.
Check out Some common queries which are asked by the users:
- 123 hp printer setup
- HP officejet pro 9020 wireless setup
- HP officejet pro 6230 not printing
- Hp Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Setup
- How To Connect Hp Officejet 4620 To Wifi
- Hp Officejet 3830 Not Printing Wirelessly
Dial us at Flexianswers +1-833-346-0288 to get in touch with Experts guide you with the best solution.