Hp Envy 5055 Not Printing: HP provides multi-functional printers and is one of the most reputed printer manufacturers. It creates an incredible range of all-in-one printers for home use. HP printers consist of many features and reliability factor which attracts customers to buy them. The HP envy 5055 is one of the printers which claims to deliver high quality of printing while maintaining low operational costs.
The printer functionalities include printing, scan, and copy. It includes HP thermal inkjet printing technology and 10ppm monochrome, 7ppm color printing speed. It has 2.2 inches of the monochrome touch screen. Wifi and USB can be connected to the printer.
The design of the printer is compact and is made out of black plastic for making it a lightweight printer. The cover of the scanner offers good resistance quality while operating and is solid in nature. The paper tray is also good, suitable for long-term use. The monochrome touchscreen improves the usage of the printer by providing easier access to all its functions. Hp Envy 5055 Not Printing is a problem in the printer which affects the quality of printing that needs to be solved.
FEATURES OF THE PRINTER
- It includes an automatic document feeder which is one of the useful features of the printer which is used for sending multiple documents to its scanner.
- It includes automatic duplex printing which enables to the reduction of time, efforts, and cost of printing documents and photos.
- The maximum printing capacity is 400 pages per month and 15 pages per day which is enough for home use of a printer.
- The printer offers decent printing speed.
- It provides black and white and colorful printing.
- It offers good quality of printing photos.
- To setup the printer is easy due to its compact design and light in weight.
PROS OF USING PRINTER
- Low cost of upfront.
- Attractive design and durable built is there.
- It supports multiple media types and sizes.
- It has low running cost.
- It’s compatible with multiple running devices.
- Good photo print quality.
CONS OF USING PRINTER
- Running cost is high if HP instant ink is not used.
- The touch screen in it is not responsive.
- There is no support for SD card and Ethernet Cable.
Hp Envy 5055 Not Printing is an issue in the printer which needs to be solved. It mainly occurs due to blank pages, paper jams, ink cartridge issues, or the printer is offline, etc.
The following steps have to be followed to solve the problem of Hp Envy 5055 Not Printing issue due to blank pages-
- First power up the printer and check the ink level in it.
- Then replace the cartridge which is running low on ink.
- Use preferred ink cartridges for avoiding quality problems.
- Perform print head cleaning from the operating system of the printer.
- Reset the printing settings.
- Check if the print media which is loaded into the input tray is supported by the printer.
- Print the test page and if the issue still persists, reset the printer.
INK CARTRIDGE PROBLEM FIXING STEPS
- Switch on the printer.
- Raise the access door provided for a cartridge.
- Remove the cartridge from the slot.
- Then, check the cartridges and remove the protective tapes if any attached.
- Check for any damages caused to copper color contacts of cartridges and also check the electrical contact if they are not damaged.
- Reset the ink cartridges into correct slots.
- Try resetting the printer if the issue still exists.
FIXING HP ENVY 5055 NOT PRINTING PROBLEM BY KEEPING THE PRINTER OFFLINE
- Launch the software and click the printer’s name.
- Examine the diagnosed rep[ort of the printer and follow the instructions of the software.
- Power cycle the printer.
- Restart the computer and try to print.
- Select the printer as a default printing source.
- Try to remove and re-add the printer of the issue still persists.
Hp envy 5055 printer provides various connectivity platforms wifi direct, dual-band wifi connectivity with the PC etc. It is all-in-one printer for home use which fulfills all the requirements.
Also, you can check out the article regarding the Hp printers at our site.
Dial us at Flexianswers +1-833-346-0288 to get in touch with Experts guide you with the best solution