[Solution] How To Connect HP tango To Wifi: It is a wireless color inkjet smart home printer. It syncs and connects to smartphones and tablets to control with swipe and tap actions. The printer provides true to life, borderless color photo prints, and high quality prints of documents.
A wireless printer built to be fitted in your active lifestyle. It includes productivity on the go with the help of HP smart apps for accessing the wireless printer from smartphones.
Scanning of documents functionality is available with a smartphone camera and checking of paper and ink levels can be done in a virtual way from anywhere, anytime.
This HP printer can be used by 1 to 5 users at a time. Wireless networking functionality and manual duplex printing. Ink toner and cartridges are there in the printer. The printer is suitable for homework purposes.
High-quality photo prints are produced by the printer. Reliable and dependable WIFI network connectivity is available through the printer. Productivity is improved with fast prints.
A wide range of paper sizes is supported for printing, scanning functionalities. Original HP ink included in the printer and have one year warranty of the hardware. There are several WIFI connectivity options available for How To Connect HP tango To Wifi.
FEATURES OF THE PRINTER
- It is considered to be the world’s first smart printer for homework purposes which can handle printing jobs from anywhere.
- Free photos are printed of 5 to 7 inches and ink instant subscription is available.
- Dual-band WIFI connectivity for reliable and dependable wireless connectivity.
- A smart app is available which connects the printer to all the mobile devices in an easy way.
- Voice activation is available for hands-free printing using Alexa amazon devices, Google Home, etc.
- The printer has the capability to print up to 11 pages in a minute in black color and 8ppm color. A monthly volume of 100 to 300 pages can be produced by the hp tango printer.
- A simple set-up of the printer is available.
- The printer is energy efficient as it is designed in such a way that it uses less energy than alternative products and helps to save money and carbon footprints.
PROCEDURE FOR CONNECTING THE PRINTER TO WIFI
Below are the steps are given for How To Connect HP tango To Wifi–
1. Use of configuration push button method
In this, lights will flash and the WPS button needs to be clicked for three seconds and the WPS button on the server also have to be clicked.
2. Use of PIN button
In this press and hold all the control panel buttons and begin the WPS PIN method for three seconds. The printing of the page needs to be done with a PIN code.
Then enter the PIN to WPS in a wireless router or access point.
3. Use of tango print software can also be done to connect to WIFI in which wireless network device and name of the network WEP key is required.
To connect the printer with the Windows program, the following steps are mentioned below–
• Open the app and see the HP printer software windows for more details.
• Click on the tools option in the printer software.
• Then click on the Software and device option.
• Add a device and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
• After the printer successfully connects to a network, the edge lightning bar glows blue in color in the center position.
All the above-mentioned steps should be followed for How To Connect HP tango To Wifi. It also involves smart wireless connection through various smart devices which helps in faster speed printing. It increases and improves productivity.
Also, you can check out the article regarding the Hp printers at our site.
Dial us at Flexianswers +1-833-346-0288 to get in touch with Experts guide you with the best solution