Canon ts3122 is an All-in-One inkjet printer that can print, scan, copy a document. It is suitable for colour printing as well as black and white printing and prints a lot of spaces within a minute. This Printer can be connected via Wi-Fi, wireless or USB to a computer, smartphones or iOS devices.
Here are the steps for how to connect Canon ts3122 to Wi-Fi
- An operating device – window 10, 8, 8.1, 7, mac, smartphones etc.
- Remove all the taps and wrapping from the printer.
- A strong and fast network or internet connection.
- Make sure your system or computer is connected with a network and your Wi-Fi router is available and set up.
- A printer derive.
WPS push button method –
- Connect the printer to a power switch.
- Switch on the power and presses the power button of the printer until the green light flashes.
- Now press the stop button.
- Now press the Network button present below the power button.
- A Wi-Fi icon will display on the printer display screen.
- Then go to your Wi-Fi router and press the blue button which is a WPS button present at the back of the router.
- As soon as you press the WPS button the Wi-Fi icon and signal bar will display together it means the printer is connected to your router and is ready for Wi-Fi setup.
- Open the computer and open the Internet browser.
- Search http//ij canon.com.
- Click on the setup option.
- Enter your printer model number in the search area.
- Select your printer model and select the window as an operating device.
- Click on setup and click the download option
- Your printer driver will start downloading.
- Open your downloaded .exe setup file.
- An introduction window will open. Click the start setup option.
- Select your region or country and click next.
- On the next window, Accept the license agreement.
- On the next window, click agree to the extended software program.
- Deactivate your firewall setting on the next page.
- Now on the next window click yes to confirm the wireless network.
- Select your Wi-Fi router name from the list and enter the password.
- You will see a connection completed screen.
- On the next screen a list of printer will be shown.
- Select your printer name and Add your printer to your system network.
- Click next.
- Now on the next screen the system will start downloading the derives, it which will take some time.
- Click next when all the drives are installed.
- On the Print head alignment screen, load a paper on the printer and click print alignment. The printer will print an alignment page.
- After the pages are printed click next.
- On the Test printer window click start or you can skip this process by clicking the skip button.
- Your printer is now connected to your computer.
- Click Next.
- A software window will open click next and let the software install.
- After the software is installed, register your product and click continue.
- Your installation is completed.
This connect Canon ts3122 to Wi-Fi.
If you face any problem with the setup contact the canon help line number for help.