Epson XP 640 Wireless Setup:- Have you recently purchased the Epson XP 640 wireless printer? Then you have made the right choice. This printer is very well known for its super quality and brilliant colored images. This printer is the perfect fit for home-usage. It is an all in one 30 page auto document feeder which allows the users to make a two-sided copy, scans, as well as colored faxes.
The best part is its auto two-sided printing, which saves both time and paper. Also, you don’t have to worry about special pictures as this printer has a special feeder for special pictures and envelopes. It also has a CD/DVD tray, as well as a dedicated photo tray. This printer has a built-in Ethernet, Wifi, and Wifi Direct which will allow you to print from anywhere easily.
The touch screen and gesture navigation of the printer makes it very simple to operate. But if you are a new user and facing any issue with the Epson XP 640 Wireless Setup, here are the ways by which you can get a guide for the setup process! So, continue reading this article till the end.
Epson XP 640 Wireless Setup:
So, excited for unboxing and setting up of your Epson XP 640 Wireless printers? The first thing is to unbox it if you haven’t till now and remove its plastic bag from it. There are a few things that you will find inside the packing- Installation CD, Quick Guide, Power Code, Plastic Bag to store the ink cartridge locks, and the ink cartridges- along with your Epson Expression Premium XP – 640 Wireless Printer.
Then after removing the packing materials from the scanner unit and closing it, connect the power cord with an electrical outlet and your printer. Turn your printer on by using the power button in the control panel of your printer and allow the printer to configure. Thereafter shake the black colored ink cartridge (only!) gently and then afterward uncover the other five ink cartridges. Open the scanner unit and take the ink cartridge and remove the orange lock from the ink cartridge.
Epson XP 640 Wireless Setup/Network Connection via temporary USB Cable:
As the name suggests, this method does not need any wires for the setup; you can simply do the setup using the wireless computer network. Follow the steps to setup-
- The first thing to keep in mind is to make sure that your router is connected to an internet connection.
- Then connect your router to the USB cable temporarily (this cable can be removed after setting your printer).
- Then insert the DVD or the CD into the Epson XP 640 Wireless printer to install the printer software in your computer system and then click on install.
- Go to the Print Driver options and select “Install the Driver Software for network connection”.
- Then you will see the onscreen instructions one by one to install the printer software.
- Go to the Start Network Setup Window, and chose the option of “Setup printer for the First Time”, and then click on “Next”.
- Then select the option of “Temporary Connection Method”.
- This will open a Firewall Warning Window, then again click on next, and then in the Connection Method Window, choose the option of “Connect via a router access point”.
- Allow “Access through firewall”. If you see a blocked window opens, click on unblock to access through the firewall.
- Then select your printer’s name from there and select “Next”.
This is how you set up the Epson Expression Premium XP – 640 Wireless Printer!
I hope this article was meaningful to you!
Dial us at Flexianswers +1-833-346-0288 to get in touch with Experts who will assist you with the most suitable solutions.