Epson XP 410 Not Printing:- Epson XP-410 printer from Epson is one of the best printers, available in the market. This printer may connect to easily print from iPhone, iPad, smartphones, tablets. Key features of the Epson XP-410 printer are mentioned below:
- Print, Scan, Copy
- 5760 x 1440 Optimized dpi
- 8.7 ppm Black, 4.5 ppm Color (ISO)
- Wi-Fi Printing & Scanning
- Print from & Scan to Memory Card
- Google Cloud, Air-Print, Epson Connect
- Individual Ink Cartridges
- Borderless Prints up to Letter / A4
- Scan Resolution 1200 dpi
If a person has an Epson printer and his/ her prints are coming out incomplete, faint, or streaked with thin lines, chances are the printer (Epson XP-410) is not printing properly. Having a clogged nozzle is a common problem that users face with their Epson printers.
Steps to fix issues related to Epson XP 410 Not Printing
By following the below-mentioned steps a person can fix issues related to Epson printer not printing:
- Before doing anything else, make sure the printer is not showing any other errors on the LCD screen.
- Unload the ink cartridges from the printer to solve Epson XP 410, not printing (Troubleshooting).
- Soak a cotton swab in warm water and after this clean the cartridges.
- Replace the empty, low, or bulging ink cartridges to fix Epson XP 410 Not Printing issue.
- Switch off the printer
- After this detach its power cable for almost 70 seconds.
- Now, when a person will turn on the printer, he/ she will get the insert cartridge message.
- Install the cartridges and also, move the cradle back & forth.
- After this close the carriage access door
- Again, turn off the printer (or restart the printer) to solve Epson XP 410 Not Printing issue.
- Fire it up after about 10 seconds.
- The issue will have been solved by now.
- Give a print and check it.
There is some other reason because of the Epson XP-410 printer, not printing, such as connectivity issue, printhead issue, cartridge issue, driver not updated, printer showing black ink, etc. Some of the issues are mentioned below:
- Connectivity issue: Turn off your printer plus unplug all the cables or cords connected to the printer. Connect the cables and then turn on the printer. Test Page by giving a print.
- Ink level issue: Check the ink level in the printer. If the ink level is low then refill it. Open the carriage access door. Now try to uninstall the printhead. Check if the printhead is under warranty then call the agent from Epson, he/she will fix it. If the printer is not in warranty, then manually clean the printhead.
Printhead Cleaning Cycles (manually clean the printhead) are mentioned below:
- Press the Home button
- Select the Setup option
- Go to the option Maintenance.
- Select the Printhead Nozzle Check option.
- Now the printer will deliver a page with four color grids. They will denote which nozzles are completely blocked.
- If there are no gaps or no lines are faint, then select the option Done.
- If there are gaps or some lines are faint, then select the option Clean the Printhead and continue.
- Try to print your document.
- Never turn off the printer during the process of a cleaning cycle. Doing this may cause permanent damage to a unit.
- Be careful at Printhead Cleaning Cycles.
To clean the printhead, soak it in warm distilled water for almost 10 minutes. Keep it for dry (only for 15 minutes). If there are any clog in the printer’s printhead then it will be properly washed out. Now, reinstall the printhead. Also, close the carriage access door. The printhead is ready to print.
- Cartridge issue: Sometimes it happens that Epson XP 410 Cannot Recognize Cartridge and because of this Epson XP-410 printer not gives print. To fix such issue follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, remove not recognized ink cartridge.
- Click it well into its position
- Close the printer lid.
- Press the Ink button.
- Repeat the above-mentioned four steps once again if the Epson XP 410 cannot identify and the cartridge error is still not fixed.
- Take out all the cartridges.
- Look closely at the cartridge chips.
- Wipe them with a damp tissue and also, dry it.
- If the error still pops up the same, remove all the cartridges and then turn off the printer.
- Switch it on and then install only the ‘not recognized’ ink cartridge.
- Pull down the printer’s lid and push the Ink button to fix the Cartridge issue.
- Now, load all the cartridges
- See if the Epson XP 410 Troubleshooting error is cleared or not by giving a print.