Epson ET-3600 troubleshooting:- Epson has access to the most recent advancements that make customer’s life simpler contributing to various enterprises and homes.
It offers a wide scope of most recent equipment like printers, projectors, scanners, 3d glasses and so forth. Anybody can pick Epson item as indicated by their necessities and prerequisites.
Additionally, you can pick whether you need to purchase a color printer or white and black one. Further, you can categorize by looking at the features for example the one with basic features or having additional functions. These printers are easy to understand and are adaptable in nature.
The Epson ET-3600 printer is a wireless all-in-one printer that offers you revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks.
Epson strongly recommends the use of genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience if Epson is not printing. In this printer, bottled ink is filed with a large volume of ink.
Features of the Epson ET-3600 printer are mentioned below:
- Low running costs.
- Sperate slot for memory card.
- It can copy, print and scan.
- Fast printing speed.
- Complete wireless solution.
- Easy set-up.
- Copying, scanning and printing can be controlled.
- Saves paper by printing both sides (Auto).
- High reliability and sustainability.
Epson ET-3600 troubleshooting includes mainly four things:
- Unpacking the Epson ET-3600 printer.
- Filling ink tanks of the Epson ET-3600 printer.
- Loading papers in the Epson ET-3600 printer.
- Installing software in the Epson ET-3600 printer.
- Connecting the Epson ET-3600.
Unpacking the Epson ET-3600 printer
Under the Epson ET-3600 troubleshooting, the procedure of unpacking the Epson ET-3600 printer is mentioned below:
- Uncover all protective tapes or plastic (or other material) from the product.
- Lift up the scanner portion and remove all the safety materials from their also. While removing protective materials, don’t touch the translucent parts and ink tubes. Now, down the scanner unit.
Filling ink tanks of the Epson ET-3600 printer.
Under the Epson ET-3600 troubleshooting, the procedure of filling ink tanks of the Epson ET-3600 printer is mentioned below:
- Open the cover of the ink tank and remove all the caps.
- Uncover the black initial ink bottle. Carefully remove the bottle’s protective seal. While breaking the seal, avoid touching ink underneath the seal. Lastly, close the bottle’s cap carefully.
- Fill the tank via all of the ink in the bottle. Ensure that you are filling every single tank with the correct color.
- Now, close the bottle’s seal carefully. Repeat the same steps for the other 3 initial ink bottles.
- Close the ink tank and its cover carefully.
- Connect the power cord to the power supply and turn ON your printer.
- Select the date, time, language and give a print to check whether the printer is giving a correct print or not.
Loading papers in the Epson ET-3600 printer
Under the Epson ET-3600 troubleshooting, the procedure of loading papers in Epson ET-3600 printer is mentioned below:
- Before loading papers ensure that the product is not on charging.
- Pull out the paper cassette and slide the side edge. Set the front edge to the paper size you are using.
- Insert the papers with the printable side down and slide the side edge guides against the paper. Don’t slide the side edge guides too tightly.
- Keep the cassette flat back.
- Select paper setting. Do it by using the printer’s control panel. After doing this, pull out the output tray and give a print to check whether the printer is giving a correct print or not.
Installing software in the Epson ET-3600 printer.
Under the Epson ET-3600 troubleshooting, the procedure of installing software in Epson ET-3600 printer is mentioned below:
- Before installing the product, ensure that the printer is not connected to your device.
- Insert the product CD or download and after this run your product’s software package.
- To run the setup program, follow all the instructions that will be displayed on the screen.
- If your device (computer, laptop, etc.) doesn’t have a CD/DVD drive or in other conditions you are using a Mac, an Internet connection is mandatory to obtain the product software.
Connecting the Epson ET-3600
Under the Epson ET-3600 troubleshooting, the procedure of connecting the device to Epson ET-3600 printer is mentioned below:
- Wired network connection: For this connection, ensure that Ethernet cable is available.
- Direct USB connection: For this connection, ensure that USB cable is available.
- Wireless connection: For this connection, all you need is SSID and the password. In most cases, the software installer automatically goes to set-up a wireless connection.
Dial us at Flexianswers +1-833-346-0288 to get in touch with Experts guide you with the best solution
Read these given articles related to your query may prove useful for you :
- Connect epson eco tank pro et-5850 to wifi
- Epson Workforce WF-4820 wireless setup
- EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF-4830 FEATURES
- Setup My Epson Workforce WF-3820 Wirelessly
- Epson ET-3600 troubleshooting
- Epson printer not printing after changing ink
- Epson WF 2750 not printing
- Epson XP 640 Wireless Setup
- Epson workforce WF 3640 not printing
- Epson XP 410 Not Printing