How To Connect HP Laserjet Printer To WiFi: HP is considered to be one of the best brands for printers which is available today. It consists of better printing quality, scanning, copying, and many other services.
It is suitable to use in office spaces and in the home also. Printers with wifi connection facilities help in eliminating the options of wireless and cables. It helps to make the process of setting up the printer easier. HP is considered to be one of the best options for wireless printers.
HP laserjet printer is a brand name that gives identification to the lines of laser printers which are marketed by American computer company HP. The world’s secure printing is provided and multi-layer protection is provided for keeping the data safe and secure. Maximum productivity is there and high-speed performance is produced by the printer. Powerful printing is provided by printer and energy is also saved.
The question of How To Connect HP Laserjet Printer To WiFi is based on Wifi direct feature available in the HP printers which ensure smooth, reliable printing functionality.
FEATURES OF THE PRINTER
- 30,000 pages can be printed in a month.
- Prints sharp and consistent document with scanning, fax functionalities.
- Improves the workflow.
- Ethernet, wireless, and mobile printing options are available.
- High fidelity sound systems are available
- A laser beam with laser light.
- Duplex printing is included on both sides of the printer.
- 70 or more duplexed color pages can be printed.
- It includes non-impact printing technology.
- Ink replacement costs are included in the printer.
PROCEDURE OF CONNECTING PRINTER TO WIFI
Below are the steps provided for how to connect hp laserjet printer to wifi-
- First, download the software through the CD or visiting the HP website.
- Then, connect the wifi with the printer by entering accurate, relevant details.
- WPS option can also be used for connecting the printer to wifi.
- The Control panel of the computer has the option of wifi, click on it and the light starts flashing when the wifi is connecting through the WPS option.
- Install the printer driver software by visiting the HP website and typing the name of the printer, downloading the software. After downloading it, install the software by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
All the above-mentioned steps are useful for How To Connect HP Laserjet Printer To WiFi. The steps are reliable and helpful and if any problem occurs, customer help service can be contacted for that.
HP laserjet printers can print wirelessly while being connected to wifi through wifi direct feature and printing can be done through mobile phones, PC, and tablets. Wifi settings in the printer can be configured through EWS i.e. embedded web server.
It has two connection types which are automatic and manual. In automatic, a mobile device is needed to connect to the printer and the manual mobile device needs to be confirmed at the control panel of the printer before connecting it with the printer.
An advanced option is also available which includes advanced settings in the printer for entering a security code. These methods can also be helpful in solving the issue of how to connect the Hp laserjet printer to wifi.
For printing purposes, wifi is connected to the printer through various devices. Printing of various papers like-colored one and documents also. The printer includes wifi direct features for easy printer identification.
HP laserjet printers are suitable for home and office purposes. It helps in making the workflow fast and provides smooth printing of various documents and papers in black and white and color printing.
Also, you can check out the article regarding the Hp printers at our site.
Dial us at Flexianswers +1-833-346-0288 to get in touch with Experts guide you with the best solution