How To Connect HP Deskjet 3630 Printer To WiFi: The HP Deskjet printer 3630 series of printer is an all-in-one printer. It has wireless, wifi direct, USB connectivity options.
The printer includes mobile printing solutions capability which can be done through HP e -Print, HP Smart app, HP e-print mobile app, etc. It includes instant ink which enables us to save ink while producing prints with high resolution.
It has fast speed and produces borderless images. Scanning and copying functionality is also available.
The printer has the capability of working with large documents. Printing is handled in an easy manner through a 60 sheet input tray. WIFI and USB connectivity is available for direct printing from smartphones, computer.
A handy, compact design which delivers high quality of prints and photos, have the capability of wireless printing which is convenient through smartphone or tablet.
The question that How To Connect HP Deskjet 3630 Printer To WiFi can be done through various connectivity options available in the printer.
FEATURES OF THE PRINTER
- It is a wireless printer.
- It has inkjet printing technology.
- Printing, scanning, and copying functionalities are available in the printer.
- High quality of prints on paper and photos are produced from time to time.
- Smartphones and tablets can be connected to the printer for easier wireless printing.
- Free of cost HP all-in-one printer mobile app which enables us to manage printing tasks, scan in a one go.
- Prints up to twice as many pages as possible.
- Includes HP high yield ink cartridges.
- Has a compact design to fit it anywhere.
- Includes 25 sheets output tray.
- Includes standard wireless network connectivity.
PROCEDURE FOR CONNECTING TO WIFI
Below Are The Steps Provided For How To Connect HP Deskjet 3630 Printer To WiFi-
- Network connection requirements
- First, connect the computer to the wireless network.
- Then, enter the network name and password for connecting the wifi.
- Then, ensure that the wireless network is strong enough to connect to Hp services.
- Ensure that the router is kept close to the computer and printer.
- Connect the printer to wifi
- First, switch on the printer.
- Open the wireless setup wizard by clicking on the wireless icon provided in the control panel of the printer.
- A list of available networks is displayed on the screen.
- Then, choose the wireless network to connect to the printer.
- The wireless network should be secured with WPA or WPS security measures.
- Then, a password has to be entered for establishing the connection.
- Now, the printer will connect to the network in a successful manner.
- Connecting the printer desk jet 3630 to a wireless network
- Download the printer driver for windows device through the website.
- Then, double click on the downloaded file and run the file on windows.
- Then, follow the instructions given on the screen.
- Then, select the network user to prefer.
- Add the printer as a printing device.
- Then, click on the finish button for completing the installation of printing software.
- Once the network is set-up, test it by printing a page for validating successful installation.
The above-mentioned steps are reliable and safe to follow for How To Connect HP Deskjet 3630 Printer To WiFi.
With the advancement in technology, it has become easier to connect the printer to wifi. It includes various connectivity options for How To Connect HP Deskjet 3630 Printer To WiFi or wireless network. User can move, print from multiple devices at one go only through a wireless network. Multiple devices can be connected to the printer which enables them to send print, copy, and scan jobs to the printer.
Check out Some common queries which are asked by the users:
Dial us at Flexianswers +1-833-346-0288 to get in touch with Experts guide you with the best solution