How To Connect Canon Selphy CP1300 To Wifi: A compact, portable Wifi printer that prints quality photos directly from smartphones and cameras from anywhere, anytime, and on any occasion. It includes several functions that include Wifi shuffle print mode which has the ability to combine images from 8 smart devices and create a unique collage of a single photo. The layout feature which involves a layer of versatility that users can create in photo booth style printouts.
It has special film coating protection which protects photos from dust, water, and color fading. The printer has 8.2 inches of the LCD screen, wireless printing support with Air print, and stylish color printing in White, black, and pink. It is considered to be super fast and unique, lab-quality prints from compatible smart devices and cameras.
It helps to share precious memories in a unique manner with a range of layout and shuffle options. There are various Wifi connectivity options available for How To Connect Canon Selphy CP1300 To Wifi.
Features of Canon Selphy CP1300
- Smart, wireless printing with smart devices through Air print and Canon print app, Wifi button which combines images with multiple smartphones with party shuffle.
- Vibrant and durable, superb, and long-lasting quality of printing which is ready within 1 minute.
- The printer has dye-sublimation technology for printing high-quality prints of photos and documents.
- Automatic Image optimizes functionality is there which ensures that photos always appear, looks best.
- Create unique, different images in quick time using a wide range of layout and shuffle options which consists of photo booth strips and ID print.
- Fast, reliable, and lab-quality photo printing.
- Have the capacity of printing 54 photos with an optional high capacity battery available in the printer.
- It includes Wifi shuffle print mode which helps to create collective memories through printing during special events and occasions.
- Wifi shuffle print mode feature enables us to connect eight smart devices through Wifi to send images.
- Unique collages can also be formed or created from a single photo.
- The printer includes varieties of modes like border mode which enables us to change the background color of photos.
- The intuitive user interface includes several icons that help users to locate and navigate through the functions and settings without any effort.
Procedure To Connect Canon Selphy CP1300 To Wifi
Below are the some of steps which can be followed for How To Connect Canon Selphy CP1300 To Wifi–
- First power on the printer.
- Then, on the control panel of the printer, click on the WIFI icon. Then, press the OK button and turn ON the WIFI settings.
- Select the WIFI network option and the printer will search to start the available networks.
- Then, select the network name and enter the WIFI password.
- On the computer, visit the printers and scanners menu.
- Then, add the printer to the list of devices and click on the OK button.
- Make the required changes.
- Select the printer canon as a default printer.
- Now, photos can be printed from the computer.
Above mentioned steps are helpful, reliable for How To Connect Canon Selphy CP1300 To Wifi. Wifi printing solutions are available through Air print and Mopria (Andriod) and in-print plugin services to enjoy seamless printing from any compatible device.
Check out Some common queries which are asked by the users:
Dial us at Flexianswers +1-833-346-0288 to get in touch with Experts guide you with the best solution