Brother Printer Connected But Not Printing: Brother printers are considered to be an affordable printer with lots of features and functionalities. It enables to increase the work productivity at offices and home. Multi-printing options are available. Scanners are available with various functions that produce high quality of scanning functionalities. A3 and A4 sheets are used for printing. A modern laser printing feature is included which enables the optimum, best performance of the printer and increases the printing speed.
Brother printers are reliable, all-in-one printers, inkjet printers, laser printers and printer for work purposes. There is speed, superior text quality, generous paper handling. Printers are suitable for office as well as homework. The LCD display screen is available in the brother printer which displays various instructions and status.
The screen is a touch screen. Various types of papers are available which consists of plain, thick, letterhead and color paper etc. Standard and customized paper sizes are available for use. A multi-purpose tray is available which can be used for accommodating as much as over 50 sheets and an input tray can accommodate over 520 sheets of paper. The printer is facing the error brother printer connected but not printing which can be caused due to paper jams or inefficient working of the printer.
Features Of The Printer
- It has print resolution up to 2400 to 600 dpi
- Includes high yield replacement cartridges.
- Have high speed in printing.
- Clear, crisp text is printed with colorful clear images.
- Flexible network connectivity through various connectivity options.
- Convenient, easy mobile device printing through Google Cloud and Air print.
- Automatic two-sided printing to produce professionalized brochures, documents, and booklets, etc.
- Triple layer security is available which helps in safeguarding the sensitive documents and enables them to securely connect to a device and network.
- 1 year of warranty with a free online call or live chat support for the printer’s life.
The brother printers also have color scanning functionality, copying color in monochrome, connectivity through USB, wifi direct, or wireless network. The overall balance of all the features is maintained which enables to provide a smooth and faster performance of the printer. The quality of graphics is better for fulfilling the needs of office work and photo quality is also better.
Things Need To Be Checked Before Solving The Issue
- Users should check if there is a paper jam in the printer in which dust gets accumulated in the printer which leads to the issue of brother printer connected but not printing.
- Then, check the ink if it is filled insufficiently or is empty.
- Check if the ink is half-filled or empty, it also causes the issue of brother printing connected but not printing.
- Check if the ink is filled more than the required amount, then it will overflow and block the printer head.
- Check if the nozzle is blocked, because not using the printer for a long time may cause a glitch in the nozzle.
Solutions To Fix Brother Printer Connected But Not Printing
- Set a printer as a default option.
- Then, find if the printer driver is faulty, if so update the printer driver.
- Then, cancel all the printing commands given as it can also cause the problem of brother printer connected but not printing.
- Hardware status can be checked to keep the printer safe from glitch issues and for the smooth functioning of the printer.
The above-given steps are useful, reliable for fixing the issue of not printing in the brother printer. Technical expert guidance can also be taken if the above-mentioned steps do not solve the problem.
Also, you can check out the article regarding the Brother printers at our site
Dial us at Flexianswers +1-833-346-0288 to get in touch with Experts guide you with the best solution